Raise R1 000 a day for 27 days
Companies and individuals are invited to donate to help us raise R1 000 a day with money or non-perishable products.
We already have some sponsors, but we need to supplement the fresh produce for our meals with pantry basics.
To help raise the R1000 a day target you can
- Donate any amount from as little as R10.
- Bring any non-perishable food products with when you come for your volunteer day or drop it off at our premises at
14 A Roeland street (close to Parliament).
- Fundraise at your office and/or organise a Christmas collection with your staff, family and friends. We will appreciate your efforts to deliver, but we will collect large donations.
Donate using any of our 3 payment methods, please use Feed5000 as your reference
(The Carpenter’s Shop trading as The Hope Exchange)
The Carpenter’s Shop
Nedbank, Gardens Centre
Branch Code: 101-009
Account No: 1010076043
Swift Code: NEDSZAJJ
Add 3 items (or more) to your shopping trolley with anything on our wish list
- Maize meal
- Pasta e.g spaghetti
- 2-minute noodles
- Tinned food like baked beans
- Oros or any other cordial mix
- Spices, soup stock, salt and pepper
- Tomato sauce and chutney
- Individual size Liqui Fruit
- Biscuits and individual size chocolates
(only if you can donate the full number of fruits needed for a day)
- 350 apples
- 350 bananas
- 350 oranges/nartjies
- 350 peaches/nectarines
- Watermelons enough for 350 slices
for more information please contact Melissa to discuss.
021 461 5508